Having individually created paper prototypes for the project we decided to meet to discuss some of the pros and cons of our various individual designs. Based on upon our discussions we decided to create a new version which incorporated some the most sensible design concepts from each of prototype.
We started by creating wireframes on paper that highlighted the order that a user can perform certain actions. The wireframe is shown below:
We then went about creating the prototype that we will use on Monday to perform some initial testing with potential users of the product. The prototype is shown below: